Lifeline Skin Care Reviews with Before After Results: Lifeline Skin Care is a skin care line that uses the highly advanced stem cell technology and unfertilized eggs to hydrate the skin and make it much smoother. It is a subsidiary of the International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO), a biotechnology company with a stem cell technology, which is also known as the human parthenogenetic activation.
Review: How Lifeline Skin Care Works?
As was the case with the vast majority of the greatest breakthroughs of the modern world, a powerful human stem cell extract was discovered almost accidentally – during the research for diabetes and Parkinson’s disease. It showed the tendency to improve the look of aging skin, which was enough to encourage some scientists to find out more about the potential beneficial effects stem cells may have on the skin.As a result, an entirely new class of stem cells has been developed – non-embryonic human stem cells that increased our chances to find a cure for some incurable diseases.
Advanced technology now allows the skin to absorb any lotions much quicker than before, which can enhance the beneficial effects and give the skin much more desirable and youthful look.
Ingredients, Pros and Cons
Regardless of which product from the Lifeline Skin Care line you take a look at, the key ingredients will be peptides from human stem cells. Other common ingredients include green tea extract, safflower seed oil and aloevera. Lifeline decided to mix various ingredients to provide you with the best anti-aging products and the complete list for each can be found on their website.
- Good availability of their products.
- One-of-a-kind formula.
- High price tags of their products mean that some people may have to seek more affordable products.
- Some ingredients didn’t prove to be 100% safe for your health. One of disputable ingredients is retinylpalmitate, which is linked with cancer; therefore might not be safe to use.
You Should check: Illuminatural 6i Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
Lifeline Skin Care Before and After Results and Testimonials
Here are a couple of verified user reviews of the Lifeline Daily Defense Complex:
- “Using this product every day is a pleasure. It is gentle and hydrating, moisturizes the skin so that it feels softer and smoother, whereas the fine lines become less noticeable.”
- “I have been using this product for 6 months. Not only do some of the fine lines disappear, but the wrinkles on my skin have become more even and fairly softer.”
How to Order Lifeline Skin Care?
Lifeline offers free shipping on all domestic orders (in the territory of the US) over $50, though you’ll be asked to choose your preferable shipping method during checkout – expedited shipping options are available as well. International shipping is available in most countries, but you’ll have to pay extra for these services and add $19.95 to the total amount.
Entering the code ‘MOM’ during checkout will ensure you get a free gift if your order overcomes the value of $75, so make sure to use it and see if the gift will be worth the money spent.
If you have any concern about Lifeline Skin Care Results, Price and Reviews then you can comment here.